Moving Made Easy
Forbes Distribution & Warehousing Inc. is here to make your move as easy as possible. Here are some tips to help with the process.
- Don’t forget to notify the post office at least six to eight weeks before your move.
- If you are moving a pet, don’t forget to schedule a visit to the veterinarian prior to your move to be sure all inoculations are up to date. Keep your paperwork handy!
- Set a moving budget for yourself which includes shipping, insurance and any possible temporary living expenses.
- Always use sturdy boxes to protect your belongings. You don’t want to skimp on cost or quality in this department by using flimsy boxes.
- If you have a small child, you may want to schedule a sitter to take care of your little one while you move.
- The busiest time to move is during the summer at the beginning or end of the month. Try to schedule your move for the middle of the month during a non-peak season.
- If you are relocating due to a change in job, then you may receive a tax deduction. Check with the IRS.
If you need to move from here to there, call us to get the job done for you! We provide local, statewide and national moving services to both residential and commercial customers throughout the region. Give us a call today for an estimate at 843-293-7060. Also, please do not hesitate to contact us online!
Forbes Distribution & Warehousing Inc.
Phone: 843-293-7060 | Fax: 843-293-7064